Welcome to Valley Leisure. We are a charitable organisation engaging with all sections of the community to provide excellent sport, leisure and health & wellbeing services across the four centres we manage in the Test Valley.
We are a not for profit organisation, providing health, wellbeing and leisure services. We keep our prices as low as possible and offer concessionary rates to those in most need.
Our mission is to get more people, more active.
Our values are:
- Customer First
- Fun and Fulfillment
- Excellence in all we do.
Any surpluses are reinvested into the facilities providing those who use us with the best opportunities available.
At any site and at any age, you will find a friendly team of qualified staff to meet your needs and satisfy your expectations.
Valley Leisure Limited has been awarded the Social Enterprise Mark, which identifies them as trading for social and environmental purposes.
The Mark identifies businesses which meet defined criteria for social enterprise. It recognises that businesses displaying the Mark are trading to benefit people and the planet.
Quest is the leisure industry's accreditation scheme, managed on behalf of Sport England. It uses mystery visits as well as an official auditing process. We are extremely proud of our Quest scores, 84% for Andover Leisure Centre and 85% for The Rapids. This rates us at EXCELLENT and put us in the top 5% nationally.
Throughout the course of the year we support our chosen charities. The chosen charities in 2013/14 are:
- Parkinson's Association
- Cancer Research UK
- The Motor Neurone Disease Association
Privacy & Legal
Valley Leisure Website Privacy and Legal Statement
Valley Leisure Limited appreciates and respects the privacy of its users and members. The company is sympathetic towards how we use personal information. In no circumstances is information sold to third parties. Valley Leisure manages an opt out service, If you do not wish for your personal details to be used your wishes will be respected.
By visiting the Company's websites you are consenting to our policies laid out below
Information on our websites can be viewed without providing personal information about yourself or revealing whom you are you. On certain sections or pages of the websites we may require personal information. The information collected may be stored on our secure database and may be used for the purposes listed below:
- Updating you on services offered
- Special Offers
- Market research
- Professional Services,
- The collation of information for market intelligence
- Member Management
The above list is neither exhaustive nor detailed.
Data Protection Act
Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request details of your personal information. If you would like to request information this should be done so in writing providing proof of your identification (do not send original copies) and addressed to the General Manager. This service may be subject to an administration charge, you will be informed of this on request.
Valley Leisure Ltd, West St, Andover, HANTS, SP10 1QP.
Disclaimers and Exclusion of Liability
The information on this website is for general information only. We disclaim any liability in relation to its use.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that accurate and valuable information is provided throughout the Company's literature, Valley Leisure LTD makes no warranties to the content or availability of services offered including, without limitation, the quality, accuracy and completeness of content.
Third Party Sites
Valley Leisure recognise that a number of links to third party sites are obtainable through the Company's sites. Valley Leisure does not endorse or approve the content of any third party site, nor will have any liability in connection with them (including, but not limited to, a liability arising out of any allegation that the content of any third party site infringes any law or the rights of any persons).
The contents of these web pages are owned exclusively by Valley Leisure. Reproduction, in any form is strictly prohibited unless specific consent is obtained in writing from Valley Leisure.
You may print or download pages or documents to a local hard-disk for personal use.
You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal information.
Should you wish to create a link from another website or document, express permission must be sought.
The content within Valley Leisure's literature is not to be reproduced in part or full by other commercial or charitable organisations.
Valley Leisure analyse website data for trends and statistics, domains and IP addresses are recorded, your use of this website indicates your acceptance of these conditions.
Cookies are a technology that store data to aid the customer's online experience. These Cookies save you from entering the same information time and time again, your details will be remembered for your convenience. Most browsers default settings are set to automatically accept cookies; you can modify your browser settings to decline them should you wish.
Online Booking Terms & Conditions
Online Bookings – Terms & Conditions of Use
1. Online booking may only be taken by persons over the age of 18.
2. Casual bookings may be made up to 5 days in advance for non members. Inclusive members may make bookings up to 7 days in advance.
3. Users must abide by the Centres admission policies.
4. Membership cards are non transferable and shall not be used by any other person other than the member to whom it was issued.
5. Sharing or Transfer of your account and User ID to another party is forbidden.
6. Copying, modification, or distribution of Valley Leisure's copyrighted works or trade marks, or other content from the Site is strictly forbidden.
7. Members failing to abide by the above terms and conditions may have their membership or booking rights suspended or withdrawn.
Valley Leisure takes every effort to ensure that our users are protected from the possible actions of fraud. After a careful selection process RBS WorldPay have been selected as the chosen secure payment gateway provider to manage this service.
Suitable Payment Methods
Valley Leisure's online payment gateway, powered by WorldPay accepts most major debit and credit cards. All transactions are charged in GBP Sterling.
1. In the event of cancellation of Studio, Badminton or Squash bookings, 24 hours notice of cancellation must be given or the full price will be charged. When 24 hours notice has been given the booking will be rescheduled, refunds will not be issued.
2. Failure to honour a booking, with less than 24 hours prior notice, will require payment to be made for that booking. Failure to attend and pay for bookings will result in withdrawal of web booking access and may lead to suspension of membership (this includes all membership types) or barring users from booking further services.
3. We reserve the right to discontinue classes with very low attendance at short notice. In this instance we will refund monies due for services that have not been received.
Registered name Valley Leisure Limited Registered address:
Wilsons (Company Secretaries) Ltd
St Johns Street,
Registered office Valley Leisure Limited
Co. Registration No. 2188010 Registered in England and Wales Registered as a Charity No. 800760.